[BioC] Package/Function for Single Channel Microarray Spatial Normalization?

Scott Robinson [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Wed Aug 28 00:04:04 CEST 2013

I am working on single channel Affymetrix microarrays and using affyPLM I have noticed some spatial artefacts.

I have been looking for an appropriate R package to do spatial normalisation but all those I have come across - OLIN, marray, nnNorm - seem to be designed for two-channel arrays. Does anyone know of one designed for single channel arrays? Or perhaps though they say they are for two-channel arrays they also accomodate single-channel arrays?

Many thanks in advance,

Scott

 -- output of sessionInfo():

R version 3.0.0 (2013-04-03)
Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=English_United Kingdom.1252
[2] LC_CTYPE=English_United Kingdom.1252
[3] LC_MONETARY=English_United Kingdom.1252
[4] LC_NUMERIC=C
[5] LC_TIME=English_United Kingdom.1252

attached base packages:

Sent via the guest posting facility at bioconductor.org.