[BioC] download packages VariantTools

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Thu Aug 29 17:28:49 CEST 2013

Hi Francesca,

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 4:27 AM, francesca bergantino
<fbergantino at yahoo.it> wrote:
> Thanks a lot.
> Is it possible to install already executable R software in linux? If yes,
> how can I do it?

I don't understand the question, exactly.
R and all Bioconductor packages are available for Linux.
Binary versions of R are available for the various distributions:

http://cran.r-project.org/bin/linux/

And R can always be installed from source.
Bioconductor packages can be installed as on any other OS:

http://bioconductor.org/install/

Dan