[BioC] XPS package QC data

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Sat Aug 31 21:14:22 CEST 2013

Dear Kirill,

Regarding the error in function 'xpsQAReport()' I have just uploaded to
Bioconductor version xps_1.20.4 which solves the  problem.

The reason for the error was that in R-3.x function
tools::buildVignettes() did not work as in earlier versions of R, so I
had to replace it with:
    Sweave("QAReport.Rnw")
    tools::texi2pdf("QAReport.tex", clean=TRUE)

You should be able to download the new version xps_1.20.4 on Monday.

Best regards,
Christian