[BioC] DESeq problem

Günter Klambauer klambauer at bioinf.jku.at
Wed Dec 4 13:11:37 CET 2013

Dear Abhishek Singh Chauhan,

If DESeq is not applicable to your data set, an alternative would be DEXUS,
which has been designed for data with no replicates.
DEXUS is ready to use for data without replicates, you can find
DEXUS at http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/2.13/bioc/html/dexus.html.

Regards,
Günter

On 12/04/2013 11:31 AM, abhishek singh chauhan [guest] wrote:
> I am not able to work on DESeq package. In my data their is no replicate.I want to do the differential gene analysis.Please give some working steps so that i can use the DESeq package.
>
>   -- output of sessionInfo():
>
> I am not able to work on DESeq package. In my data their is no replicate.I want to do the differential gene analysis.Please give some working steps so that i can use the DESeq package.
>
> --
> Sent via the guest posting facility at bioconductor.org.

Günter Klambauer
Institute of Bioinformatics
Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria
http://www.bioinf.jku.at/people/klambauer/