[BioC] subset a RleList using GRanges object?

Janet Young jayoung at fhcrc.org
Wed Dec 4 19:58:32 CET 2013

Thanks, all.  Yes, that coercion will do it for me:   z[as(myRange, "RangesList")].   It's always nice for the end user when you take care of those kinds of things behind the scenes for us - sounds like what you're considering implementing might take care of it.

Robert: thanks for the ideas!  But my needs are a little different, though - I'm keeping the individual values in the region I'm interested in (I'm plotting RNA-seq coverage on just a single gene, but my coverage object is for the whole genome).

Janet