[BioC] Oryza sativa problem

Nicolas Delhomme nicolas.delhomme at umu.se
Wed Dec 11 18:22:03 CET 2013

Dear Abhishek,

Before posting on the list the same question you’ve already asked me off the list, please follow the advices I’ve sent you off-list. Without the details I’ve been asking you for, nobody will be able to help you out “on" or “off" the list.

Once again, please:

1) tell me which version of R / easyRNASeq you are using.

2) send me a more reproducible example, that does not use the RnaSeqTutorial packages as a data repository - Although it’s unlikely to be the source of error, it might be and it is definitely against “the good practice”. Put you data and gff in your home directory and use that for the annotationFile and filesDirectory arguments of the function.

3) All warnings are explained in the vignette. Have you read it? In my previous email to you I described how you can open it from within R; it’s a PDF document describing the usage of the package.

4) Read previous post from the mailing list, I’ve already helped another user to get a more adequate rice annotation file for easyRNASeq and you are bound to face the same issues.

Best,

Nico

Nicolas Delhomme

Nathaniel Street Lab