[BioC] RmiR and RmiR.Hs.miRNA

Thomas H. Hampton Thomas.H.Hampton at dartmouth.edu
Thu Dec 12 15:19:31 CET 2013

Hello Group,

I have great interest in comparing miRNA target predictions made by various
algorithms. The RmiR.Hs.miRNA package appears to be a perfect solution, except,
as far as I can tell, its data was collected in 2009, which is rather a long time ago
in the history of miRNA. I suspect more current version of the data would be pretty different
from those generated in 2009.

Am I mistaken in believing this is a problem?

If it is a priblem, can you suggest a mechanism by which I might obtain more current
predictions from many sources using Bioconductor?

Best,

Tom