[BioC] Gviz - Plot genes and data from - strand (3'-5') in 5'-3' direction

Hahne, Florian florian.hahne at novartis.com
Fri Dec 20 16:01:53 CET 2013

Hi Janet, Malcom,
plotting the reverse strand is something that we can do quite easily.
Essentially we just need to reverse the plotting coordinates. I will take
a look at this in the new year, but it should be a trivial code change. It
was more the "force to one strand" option which folks were discussing
before that put me off simply because a negative strand transcript forced
onto the positive strand is not defined well.
Florian