[BioC] XCMS for LC-MS

Bashar Amer Bashar.Amer at agrsci.dk
Fri Dec 20 09:00:37 CET 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

 I am a user of XCMS for analysing LC-MS data. I have 500 samples
 (chromatograms) and I am getting an error message when ever I start
 the analysis saying cant make a vector of some MB size.

 I got the message after applying this command, it Works for some
 samples but at some point it stops:

 xset <- xcmsSet(myDir, ppm = 25, peakwidth = c(20,50), method = "centWave", snthresh = 10, prefilter = c(3,100), mzCenterFun ="wMean", integrate = 1, mzdiff = -0.001, fitgauss = FALSE)

 would you please help me and inform me how i woud be possible
 increasing the capacity,

 Kind Regards,
 Bashar Amer

Bashar Amer

PhD Student,
Department of Food Science, Aarhus University