[BioC] plotting BED intervals to TSS regions

Jonathan Cairns Jonathan.Cairns at cruk.cam.ac.uk
Tue Feb 12 12:22:42 CET 2013

Hi,

For what it's worth, I would also suggest having a look at the package ChIPpeakAnno, since it is designed to map peaks to genes. (I use its functionality to plot histograms of the positions of 5'/3' ends of peaks, relative to TSSs.) However, as far as I know, ChIPpeakAnno cannot do coverage-style plots so you would still need to use Tengfei's workflow for that.