[BioC] adding papaya genome to BSgenome

Hervé Pagès hpages at fhcrc.org
Sat Feb 16 01:19:26 CET 2013

Hi Rishi,

Papaya not being a model organism, it's hard for us to justify putting
resources on supporting a BSgenome package for it. Have you tried to
make your own BSgenome package? Please have a look at the BSgenomeForge
vignette in the BSgenome *software* package for how to do this. Let us
know if you run into problems and need help with this.

Cheers,
H.

--
Hervé Pagès