[BioC] How to make a db package for Agilent-015354 Bovine Oligo Microarray (4x44K)?

Kaj Chokeshaiusaha [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Sun Feb 17 13:07:21 CET 2013

Dear whom it may concern,

I try to find out the way to make a db package for Agilent-015354 Bovine Oligo Microarray (4x44K). Since I'm very new to Bioinformatics and R, would you please prove/guide me step by step?
These are what I plan to do.

1. I plan to make a table with two column containing with ProbeID and Target GeneID with no header.
2. I make a db package with makeDBPackage function as indicated in "Creating a New Annotation Package using
SQLForge". I plan to write script exactly the same but have no idea which dbschemas to use; BOVINE_DB or BOVINECHIP_DB.

Please help me prove these steps.
Best Regards,
Kaj

 -- output of sessionInfo():