[BioC] ChIPpeakAnno "examplePattern.fa" file

Zhu, Lihua (Julie) Julie.Zhu at umassmed.edu
Wed Feb 27 17:19:42 CET 2013

Jose,

Thanks for the inquiry! I will add the following to the documentation.

The examplePattern.fa, in fasta format, is included in the package as an
example pattern file for running function summarizePatternInPeaks. To use
this function, you will need to create your own custom pattern file with the
pattern(s) you are interested in searching in the peaks.

The pattern file is in fasta file format. The base in the pattern consists
of IUPAC designated nucleotide symbols such as A, C, G, T, N, V, H, D....

The bottom table on http://pgfe.umassmed.edu/ZFPsearch.html lists the
abbreviation codes for degenerate bases.

Best regards,

Julie