[BioC] Turning a GRanges Metadata Column into Rle List

Dario Strbenac D.Strbenac at garvan.org.au
Mon Jan 7 08:00:13 CET 2013

>   coverage(g, weight=values(g)$scores)

That is close to what I was after, although the ranges which aren't present in the GRanges object effectively have missing scores and need to be NA because 0 is a valid score for the ranges which are present. So, if I had a view defined that only partially overlapped with a range in the example, I would want any summary to give NA, rather than taking 0 into the calculation.