[BioC] Problem with biomaRt update in R-2.15.1

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Tue Jan 8 15:41:47 CET 2013

Dear Eleni

you will need to install, at the linux level (e.g. through your distribution's package manager [1]) the xml2 system library. As a measure of success, who you type "xml2-config" on the unix shell, you should get a usage message from this program, rather "command not found".

[1] AfaIk (others might know better) in Ubuntu, the relevant package name is "libxml2-dev".

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang