[BioC] detailed analysis process of \"Comparisons Both Between and Within Subjects\" of edgeR

Ryan C. Thompson rct at thompsonclan.org
Wed Jan 9 01:58:10 CET 2013

Hello,

(Sorry about the incomplete message before. I tripped and fell on the
send button.)

I think you might need to share what your targets file and your design
matrix look like. If I had to guess, I would guess that your design
matrix has too many columns for some reason (specifically, more columns
than degrees of freedom). If you show us your design matrix, we could
verify whether this is indeed the case, or whether there is some other
problem.

-Ryan Thompson