[BioC] detailed analysis process of \"Comparisons Both Between

Ryan C. Thompson rct at thompsonclan.org
Wed Jan 9 02:10:44 CET 2013

Looking at the result of running that table through the code that you
provided in your first email, I see that the resulting design matrix
has 12 columns but only a rank of 11 (as measured by
"qr(design)$rank"). I think this may be the problem. I have observed
this behavior from model.matrix before with complex model formulae like
the one you are using, but I'm not sure how to fix it.

-Ryan