[BioC] time series expression data

Adrian Johnson oriolebaltimore at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 05:04:41 CET 2013

Hi:
Are there any ways or algorithms to carry out a meta-analysis of time
series gene expression data sets. I know it is not an appropriate
analysis since timepoints may not be comparable across experiments.
However if I could choose only comparable time points (Say study1 and
study 2 have common time points 4, 6, 12 and 24 hrs - they could at
least be comparable), then are there available methods to do a
meta-analysis and compare the common expression profiles.

Thanks for your input.
Adrian