[BioC] Error installing iFlow (Jaques Fattaccioli)

Finak, Greg gfinak at scharp.org
Thu Jan 10 18:34:10 CET 2013

Hi, Jaqcues

Just so you know, iFlow is no longer being maintained and has not been for several release cycles. We do have other things in the pipeline for automated and semi-automated gating of flow data. Also, if you have access to flowJo, you can construct a gating "template" that you can import in to R and use to gate other data.

Best,

Greg Finak
Staff Scientist
Vaccine and Infectious Disease Division