[BioC] new package for generating interactive HTML reports

Cook, Malcolm MEC at stowers.org
Fri Jan 11 21:13:07 CET 2013

Melanie,

I too have employed the jsQuery dataTable.

I use emacs org mode to generate reports with embedded tables, all of which are made indiscriminately made scrollable/pageable/searchable with the inclusion of a few style directives in the org file.

With the same upsides&downsides you are discussing here.

I recommend it for simple standalone html non-interactive reporting.

In my experience, tens of thousands of rows are easily handled on chrome browser on local area network.

~Malcolm