[BioC] BAM files to Genomic Ranges object

Mon Jan 14 21:19:54 CET 2013

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 12:10 PM, Hervé Pagès <hpages at fhcrc.org> wrote:
[snip]
> Because of its syntax, coercion doesn't allow additional options.

I feel like I often find myself wishing that `as` couldn't have been
defined as something like:

function (object, Class, ..., .strict = TRUE, .ext =
possibleExtends(thisClass, Class))

or something similar, as opposed to the current:

function (object, Class, strict = TRUE, ext = possibleExtends(thisClass, Class))

I guess this is another one for R-aleph ...

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou