[BioC] cytoscapePlot() from graphite package

Paul Shannon pshannon at fhcrc.org
Tue Jan 22 00:26:33 CET 2013

Hi John,

To install the CytoscapeRPC plugin:

  1) make sure that you have Cytoscape 2.8.3 installed
  2) start Cytoscape
  3) from the "Plugins" menu, choose "Manage Plugins"
  4) Under "Communication/Scripting" (or maybe just "Scripting") locate CytoscapeRPC
  5) Install, restart Cytoscape, then
  6) From the plugins menu, choose CytoscapeRPC->Activate
  7) You can also set CytoscapeRPC->Setting->Autostart

Let me know if this works.

 - Paul