[BioC] Class for a DataFrame of Matrices

Tim Yates TYates at picr.man.ac.uk
Tue Jan 22 14:14:16 CET 2013

Good idea!

Quick question though, is it possible to handle rectangular objects as cells (rather than columns)?

So I end up with:

DataFrame with 2 rows and 2 columns
          a         b
   <Matrix>  <Matrix>
1        M1        M3
2        M2        M4

Where M1-4 are Matrix objects?

Cheers,

Tim

PS: Originally just replied to Michael, so sent again to the list and added a check-mark next to the reasons I hate Outlook on the Mac