[BioC] reading data in AgiMicroRna package

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Wed Jan 23 13:42:55 CET 2013

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 7:31 AM, maryam shahmansouri [guest]
<guest at bioconductor.org> wrote:

> Hello
> I get data (GSE37527) from GEO database and I am trying to analysis  them with packages in R.
> How can I read that data to AgiMicroRna?
> I created  target file and when I use the function dd.micro=readMicroRnaAFE(targets.micro,verbose=TRUE)
> I received error.

Hi, Maryam.

Please include enough code for us to reproduce your error and the
error message you received.  Also, please use sessionInfo()
after you have loaded the required packages so that we can see the
versions of packages that you are using.

Sean