[BioC] is it possible to find sample batch # in CEL files?

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Thu Jan 24 16:13:28 CET 2013

Hi

I haven't tried this in a while, but afaIcs the 'readAffy' function in the 'affy' package automatically populates the 'ScanDate' field in the resulting AffyBatch object, which you can access with syntax like
   protocolData(a)$ScanDate
where I have assumed that 'a' is an AffyBatch.

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang