[BioC] DEXSeq package - read.HTSeqCount function error

Alejandro Reyes alejandro.reyes at embl.de
Tue Jan 29 18:49:03 CET 2013

Dear Matteo Carrara,

Could you add to this e-mail the first 10 and last 10 lines of your
input files (both counts and annotation files produced by the python
scripts)?

On unrelated topics, I noticed that you have only one sample, what
exactly do you want to do with DEXSeq in this case?
Note that DEXSeq is designed to test for differences in exon usage
between different conditions with replicates.

Best wishes,
Alejandro Reyes