[BioC] About the state of KEGG-related packages

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Mon Jul 29 20:37:46 CEST 2013

Hi Enrico,

In general, I think you should assume that almost all KEGG resources are
out of date since KEGG basically cut the world off with a pay wall some
time ago.

The only exception I know of with any certainty is KEGGREST.  And that
is only because KEGG has (at least for now) decided to allow continued
access to their REST API.

   Marc