[BioC] oligo package

Shahenda El-Naggar [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Sat Jun 1 17:05:01 CEST 2013

I used the function getProbeInfo from oligo package before and worked fine. I am trying to repeat the analysis but I get an error could not find function
this is the script
source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
biocLite("oligo")
library(oligo)
biocLite("pd.mogene.1.0.st.v1")
library(pd.mogene.1.0.st.v1)
geneCELs <- list.celfiles("D:\\c\\TCGA\\Data", full.names = TRUE)
t<-read.celfiles(geneCELs)
probein<-getProbeInfo(t, field=c('fid', 'fsetid', 'type'), probeType = "pm", target = "core", sortBy = "none")

 -- output of sessionInfo():

> probein<-getProbeInfo(t, field=c('fid', 'fsetid', 'type'), probeType = "pm", target = "core", sortBy = "none")
Error: could not find function "getProbeInfo"

--
Sent via the guest posting facility at bioconductor.org.