[BioC] graphite package

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Wed Jun 5 07:31:31 CEST 2013

Hi Nasir,

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 3:17 PM, Mirza, Nasir
<Nasir.Mirza at liverpool.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hi
>
> In this package, runTopologyGSAMulti function does not work. I get the message:
> Error: could not find function "runTopologyGSAMulti"
>
> I am able to get the runTopologyGSA function to work properly.
>
> I would be grateful if anyone can suggest a solution.

When I tried this I got the error:

 there is no package called 'topologyGSA'

You can work around this with:

source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
biocLite("topologyGSA")

But really the package author needs to move topologyGSA from Suggests:
to either Depends: or Imports: (in which case import(topologyGSA)
needs to be added to NAMESPACE).

If you're still having problems please email the output of the
sessionInfo() command after loading the graphite package.

Dan