[BioC] beadarray - combining swath files

Darren darren.plant at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Jun 5 10:43:22 CEST 2013

Sunitha M <sunkorner at ...> writes:

> Dear all,
>
> I am trying to analyse Illumina beadarray data produced by iScan for the
first time. This scanner saves each
> array in two different tiff images. As a first step, I used
ProcessSwathData() function that
> deconvolutes the bead-level data and creates two files, swath1 and
swath2 for the two tiff images.
> However, in the subsequent step, i. e. readIllumina function these two
files are treated as if they are
> from two different arrays (although they belong to one array). Is there
any parameter we can pass to the
> readIllumina function to indicate that those two files belongs to one
array.

> Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> Sunitha
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]
>

> Dear Sunitha,
i hope you don't mind me joining in but i am faced with the same problem.
There is no information on how to proceed with iScan data after
ProcessSwathData() as far as i can see. Please let me know if you figure
this out. I think others have used Illumina software to process the tiff
files as an alternative.
Best wishes,
Darren