[BioC] Detecting differential usage of introns from RNA-seq data.

Alejandro Reyes alejandro.reyes at embl.de
Mon Jun 10 20:03:11 CEST 2013

Dear Delasa Aghamirzaie,

I did this once and it worked fine. Just make sure you have strand
specific data or to have a close look at your hits (you might confound
your hits with any kind of antisense transcripts differentially
expressed).  The DEXSeq python scripts should do the job (also allowing
counting those reads that fall partially in an exon or an intron), you
just need to add to the "flattened annotation file" the information
about your introns.

Best regards,
Alejandro