[BioC] DESEQ ANODEV : A time course study

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Tue Jun 11 02:44:34 CEST 2013

Dear Michael,

What you want to do is easy and fast using the edgeR package, without any
need for ad hoc workarounds like subsetting your data.  See McCarthy et
all (NAR 2012):

  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22287627

Best wishes
Gordon