[BioC] ReportingTools: formatting html report

Abhishek Pratap apratap at lbl.gov
Tue Jun 18 00:45:33 CEST 2013

Hi Guys

Now that I am able to create basic reports which already are a great
time saver. I am wondering do I have some flexibility to decide where
to render images and some page formatting options.

For example I have three specific requirements at this point.

1. Left align the whole page. Currently a rendered table is centered
cutting the displayed text as it is horizontally broad

2. put multiple images in a single row; in other words put 2-3 images
side by side in a row.

Thanks!
-Abhi