[BioC] Error to install a package for Affymetrix data‏

chm chag chagdal-madiha at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 24 17:47:59 CEST 2013

Dear Sir;

I reinstalled the latest version of R (R-3.0.1) as bioconductor but it still does not work: By installing the  oligo package I always have this error message (Warning: unable to move temporary installation "C: \ Program Files \ R \ R-3.0.1 \ library \ file5bc5cca72b1 \ trace 'to' C: \ Program Files \ R \ R-3.0.1 \ library \ trace ')
 and when running the command: library (oligo) I have this error message, in addition to this dialog window (see picture attached).

thank you for your help.

Cordially;
Madiha Chagdal;