[BioC] Error to install a package for Affymetrix data

Steve Lianoglou lianoglou.steve at gene.com
Tue Jun 25 00:53:26 CEST 2013

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 8:47 AM, chm chag <chagdal-madiha at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Sir;
>
> I reinstalled the latest version of R (R-3.0.1) as bioconductor but it still does not work: By installing the  oligo package I always have this error message (Warning: unable to move temporary installation "C: \ Program Files \ R \ R-3.0.1 \ library \ file5bc5cca72b1 \ trace 'to' C: \ Program Files \ R \ R-3.0.1 \ library \ trace ')
>  and when running the command: library (oligo) I have this error message, in addition to this dialog window (see picture attached).

Your attachment didn't come through on the mailinglist.

Also: is it possible you have some permissions problems here and you
need to be logged in as an administrator (or the windows equivalent)
to do this?

Though, if you installed R w/o a problem, then I guess that couldn't
be it -- I guess you installed R with the same user account you are
using now?

Are you installing oligo using "biocLite"?

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou
Computational Biologist