[BioC] ERCC spike-in probes in

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Tue Jun 25 16:26:19 CEST 2013

Hi Brian,

I am not going to build this package for the current version of
Bioconductor, but it will appear in the next release. Please note that I
have replaced the 'stock' Affymetrix cdf with this one, so people will
automatically get the cdf that contains the ERCC probe mappings (e.g.,
this cdf package will be called 'primeviewcdf', just like the current
one, but will contain the ERCC probes as well).

Best,

Jim

--
James W. MacDonald, M.S.