[BioC] Is GO.db out of date?

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Thu Mar 14 21:02:36 CET 2013

Hi Konika,

In order to answer your question, I need to know which version of GO.db
you are using.  Can you please provide the results from your sessionInfo() ?

GO.db is updated with every release.  So the current release was updated
last fall.  The version in the development branch (which will become the
release in a couple weeks), was updated last week.

   Marc