[BioC] assignChromosomeRegion in 2.6.0 ChIPpeakAnno

Zhu, Lihua (Julie) Julie.Zhu at umassmed.edu
Fri Mar 15 13:06:03 CET 2013

Stefan,

You can download 2.6.1 to directly use assignChromosomeRegion without the
package prefix (I updated last night and it might take sometime to propagate
to the installation site). To find out what parameters supported by the
function, in R, please type help( ChIPpeakAnno:::assignChromosomeRegion).
You will see that indeed PeakLocForDistance is not supported. If needed, I
can add such parameter.

Also regarding your previous suggestion of adding enrichment status of
feature length, do you mean enrichment of peaks in certain category of
chromosome region? For example, a significant enrichment score with 90%
peaks in promoter region would be interesting.

Could you please keep the thread in the Bioc for others to
contribute/benefit? Thanks!

Best regards,

Julie