[BioC] assignChromosomeRegion in 2.6.0 ChIPpeakAnno

Zhu, Lihua (Julie) Julie.Zhu at umassmed.edu
Fri Mar 15 18:28:09 CET 2013

Stefan,

Regarding the enrichment/depletion score, Does the following toy example
illustrate how to calculate such score? If not, could you please give a toy
example? Thanks!

For example, if the total number of peaks = 100, number of peaks assigned to
promoter = 90, number of peaks assigned to enhancer = 10, then the
enrichment score = 90% and 10% for promoter region and enhancer region
respectively.

We will add closest to annotatePeakInBatch in the dev version. Thanks for
the great suggestion!

Please cc bioconductor at r-project.org. Thanks!

Best regards,

Julie