[BioC] Question about limma pacakge

Marie DENIS marie.denis at cirad.fr
Mon Mar 18 09:31:29 CET 2013

Dear everybody,

I send to you this email because I begin in the analysis of gene expression and I have some question about the limma package .

In fact, I work on Eucalyptus, and now we have only the expression of a hundred of gene; we are not at the scale of the micrroarray.

Even, the design experiment are done with few of individual. For example, we have an experiment design with 6 conditions and 4 individuals per condition.

So, my question is to know if I can use the kind of analysis developed in your package? It is enough in term of genes and in term of indivuduals?

Thanks for your answer,

regards,

Marie.