[BioC] xps- not being able to load it

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Wed Mar 27 16:35:05 CET 2013

Dear Andreia,

You have to create the .bashrc file in your home directory. It looks
like this:

# .bashrc

# User specific aliases and functions

#svn
export PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/bin

# ROOT settings
export ROOTSYS=/Users/andreia/ROOT/root
export PATH=$ROOTSYS/bin:$PATH
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$ROOTSYS/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

# Source global definitions
if [ -f /etc/bashrc ]; then
	. /etc/bashrc
fi