[BioC] ABarray error

Mani, Jay jmani at essex.ac.uk
Wed May 1 14:03:37 CEST 2013

Hi ,

I am trying to use a applied biosystems dataset using human genome survey microarray version 2 platform. I tried using the ABarray package and it gives me an error while doing the basic analysis on non-normalised data. I have given the script below with the error.

Reading data from C:/Users/jay/Desktop/rawdata/_raw_data_modified.txt ......
    This may take several minutes....
Finished data reading.
The results will be in the folder: Result_Status/
[1] "Creating plot for Signal Hybridization_Control ..."
[1] "Creating plot for Signal Negative_Control ..."
[1] "Creating plot for Signal IVT_Kit_Control_BIOB ..."
[1] "Creating plot for Signal IVT_Kit_Control_BIOC ..."
[1] "Creating plot for Signal IVT_Kit_Control_BIOD ..."
[1] "Creating plot for Signal RT_Kit_Control_DAP ..."
[1] "Creating plot for Signal RT_Kit_Control_LYS ..."
[1] "Creating plot for Signal RT_Kit_Control_PHE ..."

Perform basic analysis for non-normalized data ...
[1] "Creating barplot for probes detectable ... QC_DetectableProbeSN3"
Error in is.null(x) || all.equal(x, y, check.attr = FALSE) :
  invalid 'y' type in 'x || y'

                      I have checked if the sample names in the data file match with the design file and all of them do. I am stuck at this point. It would be great if someone could me solve this issue

Thanks

Jay

Jayakumar Mani
PhD Student