[BioC] mogene20stcdf

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Thu May 2 15:09:40 CEST 2013

Hi Nikul,

You won't be able to use the affy package to process these files.
Instead you can use either oligo or xps. As for the .db file, those
files are supplied by Arthur Li, and apparently he hasn't made them for
the 2.0 series. There is apparently a way to add the annotation to xps,
but you will have to either look at the help pages or vignettes or wait
for Christian Stratowa to chime in.

You can also use the AnnotationForge package to create your own .db
file, but that is a relatively involved process, as the annotation data
from Affy are not that easy to parse.

Best,

Jim