[BioC] error using frma() with brainarray CDFs

Matthew McCall mccallm at gmail.com
Thu May 2 16:42:08 CEST 2013

Ty,

Can you send your sessionInfo after loading the frma and frmavecs
packages? I tried to reproduce your error and wasn't able to -- this
might mean you have an old version of frma or the hgu133afrmavecs
package. Or it could be that your Brain Array CDF doesn't match the
current frmavecs alternative CDF -- which version of the Brain Array
Entrez Gene CDF are you using?

Best,
Matt

Matthew N McCall, PhD