[BioC] Agilent 8x60K Gene Expression Package

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Sun May 5 03:03:23 CEST 2013

Dear Vandana,

The limma User's Guide:

http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.12/bioc/vignettes/limma/inst/doc/usersguide.pdf

gives a complete worked example from start to finish using Agilent 4x44k
arrays in Section 15.4 (page 108).  Agilent 8x60k arrays will probably
work similarly.

Best wishes
Gordon