[BioC] Affymetrix US Rice Gene Strip 1.1

Nicholas Lawson [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Wed May 8 23:28:54 CEST 2013

Hello,
	I am trying to use bioconductor to run analysis on my Affymetrix Gene Strip array data. I have loaded just about everything I can find to load, libraries and packages. However, I keep getting an error in getCdfInfo(object): Specified environment does not contain RUSGene-1_1-st Library - package rusgene11stcdf not installed. Then I try to run biocLite(rusgene11stcdf) and it tells me that 'rusgene11stcdf' is not available. I tried downloading a folder from affymetrix that has info on the RUS gene st array but there are no cdc files in that. Please help!

Thanks,
Nick Lawson

 -- output of sessionInfo():

> eset <- justRMA()
Error in getCdfInfo(object) :
  Could not obtain CDF environment, problems encountered:
Specified environment does not contain RUSGene-1_1-st
Library - package rusgene11stcdf not installed
Bioconductor - rusgene11stcdf not available

--
Sent via the guest posting facility at bioconductor.org.