[BioC] node stack overflow

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Fri May 10 11:02:55 CEST 2013

Hi, Jingjing.

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 12:29 AM, Jingjing Jin
<jjin01 at mail.rockefeller.edu> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am trying to use heatmap.2 in r to draw a heatmap for my dataset like this:
>
> heatmap.2(as.matrix(data), col=redgreen(75), scale="row", key=T, keysize=1.5,density.info="none", trace="none",cexCol=0.9, labRow=NA)
>
> However, I get an error like this:
>
> Error in setmid(d[[j]], type) : node stack overflow
>
> Can anyone give me some suggestions?

Could you please provide a reproducible example or at least let us
know how you produced "data"?  What is the output of sessionInfo() and
traceback()?

Also, if you get an answer, please post it to the two other forums you
posted to (biostars and stackoverflow).

Sean