[BioC] Reactome support for more organisms

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Fri May 10 22:21:47 CEST 2013

Hi Asta,

reactome.db is useful for several organisms already.  So for example:

library(reactome.db)
## suppose we have some moust entrez gene IDs that are mapped to reactome
## (note: not all of them will be.  Only the subset of IDs that have
entries in the reactome database.)
keys <- c("100034361", "100037258", "100038833")
select(reactome.db, keys, c("PATHID", "PATHNAME"), 'ENTREZID')

   Marc