[BioC] edgeR warning message when running Trended Dispersion

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu May 16 01:00:37 CEST 2013

Dear Natasha,

Please follow the posting guide

and "Ensure that you are using the latest Bioconductor release".

Your software is two bioconductor releases behind.

Best wishes
Gordon