[BioC] R crash on getBM query

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Sat May 18 13:29:35 CEST 2013

Hi, Francesco.

If you could send the output of sessionInfo() after loading biomaRt,
that would be helpful.  Also, could you send the error output?  Note
that the biomaRt has been down at least intermittently for the last
day or so, so your query might not complete.  The error output will
hopefully help to determine what the issue is, though.

Sean